Indiana Jones Inca star Indiana Jones Inca star

Nice.

Graphics: Not awesome, but better than mine. Nice work on Jones, but you should have put the same amount of quality into the other drawings.

Style: I don't know, I just gave you an eight.

Sound: You used my music. You get a 10.

Violence: Well, the death seen was a bit poorly animated, but there was blood...lots of blood...

Interactivity: It was an all right quiz game dealie, but you should have disabled the right-click menu, it made the game way too easy to beat. My friend Staticblaze has a Flash tutorial on how to do that.

Humor: There really wasn't any.

Overall: Too short, too easy to cheat, but the graphics were drawn all rightly and you used good music.

foxtrain17 responds:

thanks for providing the music, its great to have indy music here :) and thanx for the review.

well at least you can use the zoom option on right menu to zoom in on the knots. I seem to have lost the latest fla file so I cant disable the right click menu (unless I use an older version) but at least I fixed it in the other game i have here. thanks for telling me about that!

Zelda MC Scene Creator SE Zelda MC Scene Creator SE

Thanks for using my music?

You said that you used one of my songs. It doesn't sound like you really did. :( But I won't hold that against you, onward to the review.

Graphics: Nicely ripped sprites, clean quality, but tone down the gradients. Solid-color-fading-to-black-gradients aren't very eye-pleasing.

Style: Moving graphics already puts you ahead for style.

Sound: Very good music, in fact, I'm surprised that you even credited my music.

Violence: Some scenes that could be made have the potential to be violent.

Interactivity: Drag n' drop scene creators are nothing but interactivity.

Humor: Some scenes that could be made have the potential to be funny.

Overall: I'm not too big of a fan of scene creators, but this was better than a lot that I've seen. Just get rid of the harsh gradients.

aigamerDS responds:

I did put your music in my flash but it was hidden somewhere in the music section so you have to find it by clicking the invisible button somewhere in open space and then you can find it. Thanks for your review!

Pass Judgement lvl. 1-15 Pass Judgement lvl. 1-15

Needs improvement

You should work on your hittest script a bit, sometimes I would be close to, but not touching, a spike but still die. This glitch made some levels nigh-impossible. Also, change the jumping script. Lil' Swf here jumps so dang high that it makes the level with the crusher thingy and the red line really hard to beat.

overall, though, the concept was pretty interesting, a

Create A Saiyan v2 Create A Saiyan v2

Great!

Graphics: Very well done, even the traced bitmaps look good!
Style: Nice.
Sound: Great job with the authentic DBZ OST music.
Violence: Cuts and scars.
interactivity: So many choices...
Humor: Some combinations looked very funny.
Overall: I liked it. I'm not into DBZ anymore(and haven't been for years), but it was still fun. And, to all those guys who are saying shit like "d00d dbz is ghey, get a life" I have this to say: Why don't you get a life of your own first, you retarded losers?!

Beginners Guide to Flash Beginners Guide to Flash

Good work!

I like how in-depth you were, although some links didn't work, as another reviewer said. Even though I'm not a n00b anymore, I still learned something: graphics vs. movieclips! Thanks! By the way, the second song was from Madness Depredation, right? Where'd you find it? It kicks ass!

Jovatov responds:

Yeah I'm looking into those links right now.
I found that song in the Audio Portal, it's called madness 6, look for it!

Create A Saiyan Create A Saiyan

Nice.

Just add music and legs and it'll be even better! Even without music, it's still good. I give it 3/5. But with music, it would be a 5/5.

Dress Up The Stick vPi+1 Dress Up The Stick vPi+1

Well...

After seeing the title, I thought, "Oh, great, a n00b submitted a crappy stick figure move/crappy dress up game!"
After seeing the filesize, I thought, "Oh great, this n00b can't optomize his/her music." because most n00b movies either have no sound and tiny filesize or poorly optomized sound.
After playing the game, I decided that I was wrong and gave you my protection.
And the moral of this story is, "No one can tell you what the quality of a movie/game is. You must see it for yourself."

Powerfox V.3 Powerfox V.3

Great game!!!!!!!!

Whoa, this game is pretty awesome. It's story is pretty basic, but it's so basic that it's funny, and that's good! The gameplay is fast and exciting with lots of powerups and imaginitive opponents. However, don't you think the helicopter was a bit overkill? I mean, right when I have half my health and my opponent has slightly more, I get into a helicopter and blast the bejeezus out of the enemy? My strategy for every bad guy was, beat him up, and when the helicopter appears, jump in and blow the shit outta them. I lost with the Crazy Bonzai. Where do you come up with this stuff? It's more random than my Random Pointless Battles series! By the way, the fox in my RPB series is loosely based on Powerfox, except I made RPB long before I played this game. This awesome game is going straight to my favorites.

Flash Halo: The Raid Flash Halo: The Raid

Not good, not bad.

You could have spent more time on the drawings. The boxes looked way too one-dimensional. Also, the gameplay is rather repetitive and gets old fast. That wouldn't mind if I was dazzled by great graphics. It just...wasn't fast-paced enough.

Fancy Pants Adventures Fancy Pants Adventures

Best. Platformer. ever.

If I said this wasn't one of the best Flash games ever, I'd be lying.