Spoiler fights Zombies Spoiler fights Zombies

This is excellent.

The animation was very well-done, despite your own misgivings. But what I really want to congratulate you on is character design. The characters are all lively and bursting with personality, so even though I didn't know who any of them were, I instantly bonded with them.

Also, I liked the comedic touch with the bouncing zombie making the "boing boing" sound effect.

Philosopher Phun Shorts Philosopher Phun Shorts

Oh, Excellent!

I was laughing through the whole thing, as I have an interest in philosophy. I though the animation was very good, too, very clear and fluid. And it was not only funny, but informative!

Just one problem...it was too short! A few more sketches would have done it well, but I can understand that you had time constraints. Maybe a sequel should be made...

MasterLock responds:

Thanks, time constraints can be a pain!

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

Dear God.

The concept and the subsequent bastardization of Watchmen through said concept was cringe-worthy, but in a good way. It made me feel horrified and violated but I still laughed my ass off.

As for the execution, it was absolutely top-notch! Perfect animation, great cinematography, an excellently lame theme song, and a great satire of cheesy 80s-90s superhero cartoons.

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

Out of all your "Awesome" movies...

...This one made me laugh the hardest. Especially the "WHERE'S MY WIFE" scene, the way the mouth was animated made me nearly burst into flames from the hilarity.

The Locusts sounded Canadian. I liked that too.

Cutethulhu Cutethulhu

Lovecraft must be rolling in his grave, lol.

Fantastic animation overall, but Lovecraft wasn't the only person tormented by those girls' sugary sweet cuteness. It was very funny, but those girls' voices set my teeth on edge and filled my mind with eldritch horrors.

Also, I want a Cthulhu doll like that now.

B 2.0 B 2.0

Hmm...

I dunno, it's better than the original, but it doesn't quite have the charm of the original...

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

Better than most Awesome shorts

I tend to enjoy all of your Awesome cartoons a little bit, but this one was probably one of the best. In addition to being funnier than most of your shorts, it looked like you put more effort into the drawings and animation than usual.

Hamlet in 60 Seconds Hamlet in 60 Seconds

Where's Polonius? Dead. Go to England. Okay.

This movie is hilarious. The art is a little rushed, but the audio is great. I'm a tornado! Vroom!

Pirates: The Musical Pirates: The Musical

Nice

I thought the lyrics were hilarious, but they were hardly audible.

Ha, I loved the Kraken part and the Elizabeth refrain.

TWEEN: A Flash Odyssey TWEEN: A Flash Odyssey

Epic!

I guess Thus Spake Zarathustra and references to 2001 makes anything epic. I loved the wide, sweeping camera angles, but the whole movie felt like it was missing something...hmm...needs more HAL 9000.